Happy Thanksgiving Day from ALL at allcladdagh in Dublin - (Nov 22 2006)
Hi, We would like to wish all our customers and visitors to our site a very happy, peaceful and healthy Thanksgiving day. Although Thanksgiving day is not celebrated here in Ireland the vast majority of our visitors and customers are from the US and our thoughts will be with them on Thursday 23rd November. All the Very Best, Ken
Christmas Shopping Stocking Fillers Dublin Ireland - Gifts of Claddagh Celtic Irish Jewelry. - (Nov 17 2006)
Christmas Shopping Dublin Ireland - Gifts of Claddagh Celtic Irish Jewelry.
With only five weeks to go before SANTA comes to town we have just some suggestions for "stocking fillers" which we can guarantee delivery before Saturday 23rd December. We have quality guaranteed Irish Made jewellery for all ages and starting from as little as $21 suitable for all pockets? Please take a while to browse our extensive range and below are just some suggestions to help.
UNDER $50 - silver Claddagh birthstone rings all sizes available in all monthly birthstones.
silver Celtic pendant Inexpensive stylish Celtic Pendant and comes with beautiful presentation box and 18" solid silver chain.
silver Tara Brooch Ladies Tara Brooch - Show your heritage.
UNDER $100 - Celtic Cross Heavy Celtic Cross which will last a lifetime.
silver Tork Bangle Suitable for all ages.
Traditional Claddagh Pendant Again Inexpensive stylish Claddagh Pendant and comes with beautiful presentation box and 18" solid 14k Gold Chain.
UNDER $500 - Gents Claddagh Ring Traditional Heavy Gents Claddagh Ring -
Ladies Claddagh Earrings Fantastic Stocking Filler?
14k white gold Claddagh birthstone ring Most popular rings on our site - all sizes available in all monthly birthstones.
14k History of Ireland ring From the History of Ireland Range.
OVER $500 - 14k white gold Claddagh diamond ring Three Stone Diamind Claddagh Ring
14k white gold Claddagh 36 stone Diamond ring Fantastic and showy diamond ring - looks absolutely brilliant and picture does not do this ring justice.
14k gold History of Ireland Bracelet More History of Ireland goods and this bracelet is the tops.
14k white gold Shanore ring From the Shanore Range and definitely a heirloom.
All these items are guaranteed delivery by 23rd December if ordered before 17th December and please take a listen to just some of our satisfied customers Customer Comments
All the very best,
Paul McGrath Ireland's Number 1 Sportsman - (Nov 15 2006)
Just thought I would add a picture of my nephew David Butler (who helps out on our site) with Paul McGrath the former Manchester United, Aston Villa and Ireland (not forgetting St.Pat's and Dalky Utd) footballer. The picture was taken in Eason's bookshop on O'Connell Street Dublin on Friday 3rd November at the signing of Paul's fantastic autobiography "Back from the Brink". We wish Paul well and all the very best for the future as he is regarded as Ireland's best loved sportsman ever.
Veterans Day - Thoughts and Prayers from Ireland - (Nov 07 2006)
Veterans Day is November 11th and our thoughts and prayers from Ireland will be with those who have lost loved one's in this and previous wars. There has been so many casualties and many many of Irish descent who have served with the US Army, Navy and Air Force. -
- Is ceirín do gach créacht an fhoighne.
Patience is a poultice for all wounds.
Conflict Free Diamonds - AllCladdagh Ltd Policy - (Nov 01 2006)
We have had a number of requests regarding our policy on Conflict Free Diamonds and we are happy to say -
Prohibition Against Conflict Diamonds
1. With respect to product fabricated from rough diamonds mined on or after January 1, 2003, vendors guarantee that all diamonds provided to AllCladdagh Ltd have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations Resolutions. Vendors guarantee that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
2. With respect to product fabricated from diamonds mined before January 1, 2003, vendors guarantee that they are not knowingly selling conflict diamonds to AllCladdagh Ltd and that, to the best of their ability, they undertake reasonable measures to help prevent the sale of conflict diamonds.
3. For any product fabricated from rough diamonds mined on or after January 1, 2003, vendors will place the following warranty on each invoice or packing list submitted to AllCladdagh Ltd
The diamonds herein invoiced have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with the United Nations Resolutions. The undersigned hereby guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
4. Without by implication limiting the foregoing, vendors will not sell to AllCladdagh Ltd any diamond, gemstone, precious metal, pearl or other jewellery product to AllCladdagh Ltd which has been used to fund, or is the product of, illegal, violent, inhumane or terrorist activity. Vendors will ensure the legitimate origin and commerce stream of their products.
5. Vendors will provide AllCladdagh Ltd with proof of warranty from their sources of merchandise upon request. Vendors will retain for at least five years the warranties accompanying their purchases of diamonds and diamond jewellery.
6. Vendors will ensure that the products sold to AllCladdagh Ltd have not been mined or processed using oppressive or unlawful labour practices, child labour or forced labour and otherwise have not been obtained by a means or from a source that may be against the views of AllCladdagh Ltd and compromise our ideals. - PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM US AND BE 100% HAPPY IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL OUR DIAMOND JEWELRY IS CONFLICT FREE.
Best Regards Ken Byrne
Halloween in Dublin Ireland - (Oct 28 2006)
Hi, We will be closed from Saturday 28th October until Tuesday 31st for Halloween and will reopen on Wednesday 1st November. We will reply to all orders and queries by Thursday 2nd November and we would like to wish all our customers and visitors to our site a very happy and safe Halloween. Please keep an eye on our webcam on Tuesday 31st (Halloween night) as we are sure there will be some great views of fireworks and bonfires.
Email Problems - Continue to shop Irish Jewelry - (Oct 25 2006)
We are currently experiencing problems receiving emails and for all urgent queries please contact us on our contact form at www.allcladdagh.com/contact.htm. We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to be back to normal within 24 hours. These problems do not affect our secure server so please order with confidence. Best Regards Ken Byrne
Shipping from Dublin's Historical G.P.O. (General Post Office) - (Oct 17 2006)
We ship all our Registered Post (only $9) from Dublin's historical G.P.O. (General Post Office) and we encourage all our customers ordering for Christmas to order by early November to guarantee delivery and avoid disappointment. Also our shipping to Canada by FedEx is now only USD$21 (CAD$24) and this is next day delivery provided goods ordered are in stock.
Christmas Shopping - Order Early - Irish Jewelry - (Sep 26 2006)
Although we are not even into October we really would recommend ordering as early as possible for your Christmas gifts to avoid disappointment. We do keep a huge amount of stock but it is impossible to keep every ring style in every size in stock. All Irish wedding bands and diamond Claddagh rings are all handmade and normally take 4/5 weeks from ordering to shipping.
RE Ryder Cup webcast - BUREAUCRACY Prevented us.
Best Regards, Ken Byrne
Ryder Cup LIVE GOLF (behind the scenes to give you a feel of the atmosphere) - (Sep 12 2006)
Ryder Cup - We are still waiting to see if we can stream live coverage (behind the scenes to give you a feel of the atmosphere) of this years Ryder Cup which will be held in the KClub Straffan County Kildare Ireland between 22nd-24th September. Our web cam which is Ireland’s first live streaming web cam was set up in November 1999 and we have being broadcasting live some of Dublin's famous landmarks like the Ha'Penny Bridge, Customs House, O'Connell Bridge and the New Boardwalk on Bachelors Walk. We hope to take this technology which we have introduced and expanded it to include sound and hopefully broadcast certain events in and around the Ryder Cup - This years top sporting event. Best Regards Ken Byrne