Buy Irish Made Jewellery from Allcladdagh in Ireland - (Apr 28 2011)
All our jewelry is made and manufactured in Ireland and hallmarked in Dublin Castle Assay office which is your guarantee of quality. Why buy Claddagh and Celtic jewelry which is made in China and sold from other Irish jewelry websites? Irish made is better quality and original as against cheaper inferior imitations. Insist on Irish made and give a gift from the jewelers you can trust.
1. This is very much a family business and our emphasis is on service
and great value for money. We have the very best prices and with our best price guarantee you are guaranteed to get the very best value. Irish made is better quality and original as against cheaper inferior imitations.
2. We are are real bricks and mortar jewellery store in the heart of Dublin City and not just an online shop. Established in 1964 and online since 1998.
3. We will respond personally to all querys and confirm all orders in the shortest time possible.
4. We will get your order to you quicker then any other store because we have most items in stock and if not in stock we will be supplied quicker then others.
5. We are the Internets number one Irish jewellery site (sister sites are irish-discount.com, irish-jewelers.com, desbyrne-jewels.com and www.dvb.ie) with more visitors and customers then all others because we try our very best to give the very best possible service with the highest quality Irish jewelry.
6. All our jewelry is made and manufactured in Ireland and hallmarked in Dublin Castle Assay office which is your guarantee of quality. Why buy Claddagh and Celtic jewelry which is made in China and sold from other Irish jewelry websites? Irish made is better quality and original as against cheaper inferior imitations. Insist on Irish made and give a gift from the jewelers you can trust.
Convinced? - Please take your time and browse our extensive range at your convenience. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
7. Listen to just some of our Satisfied Customers
Try us and you will not be disappointed and show your heritage and culture by wearing Irish Claddagh Celtic Jewelry direct from Dublin Ireland.
Why buy Claddagh and Celtic jewelry which is made in China and sold from other Irish jewelry websites? Irish made is better quality and original as against cheaper inferior imitations.
Like us on Facebook and win 14K White Gold birthstone ring. - (Apr 12 2011)
Everyone who Likes Us before 28th April will be entered into a Free Draw for a 14k White Gold Claddagh Birthstone Ring
– Value USD$299. We will also have a Free Draw every month to all who Like Us for $100 of our Irish made jewellery. Tell your friends and Share this and you could be the winner? Good luck to all.
Getting Married in 2011? - (Mar 24 2011)
Getting Married in 2011? Please browse our extensive range of Claddagh and Celtic Design wedding bands
We are certain we have the Irish made wedding rings for your big day and at the best price.
All our jewelry is Irish made and hallmarked in Dubin Castle Assay office which is your guarantee of quality.
Beware cheaper inferior imitation jewelry which is not made in Ireland.
Order from the Jewellers whom you can trust (listen to just some of our customer testimonials) and order early to avoid disappointment.
Happy Saint Patricks day - (Mar 17 2011)
Happy Saint Patricks day to all our customers and visitors to our site. We have literally thousands of people trying to view the parade today and with bandwidth constraints it really is impossible for everyone to view at the same time. When people log off, spots will become available. Apologies on inconvenience but it is out of our hands. Again Happy Saint Patricks day and best regards, Ken and everyone at allcladdagh.com in Dublin.
Saint Patrick\'s parade live from Dublin - (Mar 15 2011)
Our very popular webcam(huge number of emails requesting information on webcam)is back up and running. We will have it on trial for the coming week and will be testing and tweaking it, so we will ask you to be patient.
NB - This is a free service we offer to visitors to our site. Maybe the next time you are buying jewelry for the special person in your life or a gift for a friend or family, you might try us at allcladdagh.com? :) Don\'t forget we will be broadcasting the Saint Patrick\'s parade live on Thursday 17th March from Dublin this Saint Patrick\'s day.
Ireland\'s Cricket World Cup Day - (Mar 04 2011)
Congratulations to the Irish Cricket team who beat England at their own game on Wednesday. Its akin to England beating us in hurling.
It gave the whole contry a lift as their really is nothing better then getting \"one up\" on the Auld enemy :).
Pictured is Kevin O\' Brien celebrating the fastest 100 in world cup history. Kevin sported “pink” hair in support of the Shave or Dye charity
drive in aid of the Irish Cancer Society.
PS – From 18th March 2007 - We have been following and supporting the Irish Cricket team
here at allcladdagh.com :)
Give a Claddagh Gift this Saint Patricks Day - 17th March - (Mar 02 2011)
Saint Patrick\'s day is just around the corner, why not give someone you love Irish Claddagh Celtic Jewellery this Saint Patrick’s day? Find great ideas from us. Order Early to Avoid Disappointment – All Jewellery comes in beautiful presentation box and a Saint Patrick Irish Greeting Card. - Also dont forget to look in on on live webcam which will be showing the Dublin St.Patrick\'s day parade as it passes over O\'Connell Bridge just beside our real bricks and mortar shop on Bachelors Walk. Show your Irishness, show your culture, show your heritage and wear Irish Claddagh and Celtic Jewellery from allcladdagh.com.
Website loading slowly. - (Feb 16 2011)
We have had an virus atack on our website server and as a result all pages are loading very slowly. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and we hope to have this problem resolved later today?
Webcam Down - (Feb 11 2011)
Apologies but our live streaming webcam of Dublin has been down since Thursday 10th February due to technical difficulties and upgrading. We hope to have it restored early next week.
Saint Valentine Day Gifts - Irish Claddagh Jewelry - (Feb 03 2011)
Saint Valentine Day gifts Claddagh – It may not be widely known outside Ireland that the Carmelite Church in Whitefriar Street in Dublin City claims to hold the remains of St Valentine. The Carmelites first arrived in Ireland in 1271, and today there is a community of 17 in the Monastery attached to Whitefriar Street Church.
so there is no better Saint Valentine’s
present to give to your love then a Irish Claddagh jewellery piece. The Claddagh incorporates the Crown which depicts your loyalty, the Hands shows your friendship and the Heart your true love. Please order early to avoid disappointment. Happy New Year Ken Byrne.